"Before it's about to rain insects will seek the shelter of trees, so swallows need to swoop low to find them. Therefore these birds are predicting the rain..." - Timo Kuilder
Amsterdam-based illustrator Timo Kuilder’s personal style is characterised by uncomplicated colour palettes, clean-cut linework and his pared-back characters.
Timo's work is fuelled by his observing nature and ongoing curiosity, utilising simple shapes to tell all sorts of stories. Among his clients are the New York Times, Vogue, Firefox and Google.
Our ponchos are cut to perfection with taped seams and are 100% waterproof. It's of high importance to us to only work with sustainable materials, like 100% CERTIFIED recycled polyester. Some choices in life are worth it.
- One Size fits all
- 100% waterproof, keeps you seriously dry
- Cut to precision
- Certified 100% recycled polyester
- Easy to fold - Built in storage pouch
- Premium velcro cuff closure
- Adjustable hood
- Two Button side panel adjustment - Perfect for on the bike
- Easy to carry - weight 250g
- Dimension in pouch - 31cm x 33cm x 2cm
RAINKISS Timo Kulder Poncho