This Ultimate 'Base Camp' Kit is the best camping kettle for family camping, large groups, scouts, outdoor education, picnics, fishing, hunting, survival kits & emergency preparedness, etc.
Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kits are the best value when purchasing Kelly Kettle products! This Kit includes:
- Stainless Steel Base Camp Kettle (1.6 liter) and fire-base.
- Cook set - which includes: 0.85ltr Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill - place on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, simply create a secure base for the Pot to sit on./ Gripper Handle.
- Large Hobo Stove - turns the fire-base into a wood fueled stove for easy cooking.
- Pot/Fire-Base Support - use to either cook items over the chimney as the kettle boils, or use under the fire-base to prevent ground scorch to lawns, decking or picnic tables.
- 2 x Camping Cups - 500ml & 350ml with silicone CooLIp pieces and folding handles.
- 2 x Camping Plates
- Storage Bag
All items are Stainless Steel and fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport / storage.
Please see product description below for the various cooking options that this kit provides :-)
Total Kit weight: 2.26 kg / 4.97 lb
Simply fuel your kettle with sticks, pine cones, bark, dry grass, etc to boil approximately 6 cups of water fast outdoors in any weather! Uses a very small amount of fuel to heat water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc.
There are various cooking options with the kit.
1) Use the pot-support to cook fast items like noodles, soup, popcorn, etc over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to the boil.
2) Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the fire base to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
3) Drop the 2 piece grill set onto the fire base to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc.. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
If more than 1.6 ltrs of water is required (this kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 10-14 people within a matter of minutes) simply refill the kettle with water and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney again and your kettle will boil again within approx. 3-5 minutes.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.